Frequently Asked Questions, SEA Process flow diagrams, Typical Operational Safety Aspects for a Gas Pipeline and a Generic background information document on the construction of a gas transmission pipeline can be downloaded from the website. A draft pinch point analysis of the proposed corridors was undertaken, taking draft environmental sensitivities and engineering constraints into consideration. Refined draft corridors were subsequently identified and can be downloaded from here. Specialist assessments are currently being undertaken to assess environmental sensitivities and risks associated with the potential development of a gas transmission pipeline and the expansion of the electricity grid infrastructure within the proposed refined draft corridors. Our approach to the public outreach can be viewed here.
You are here: Home > 13 FEBRUARY 2018 – NEW DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE
- August 2020 – Comment Period Extension for Gazette Notices Published for Geographical Areas, Instruments and Procedures
- August 2020 – Gazette Notices Published for Instruments and Procedures
- JULY 2020 – Gazette Notices Published for Geographical Areas
- March 2020 – FINAL SEA REPORTS PUBLISHED
- 6 June 2019 – GAS PIPELINE AND ELECTRICITY GRID INFRASTRUCTURE EXPANSION: EXTENSION OF STAKEHOLDER REVIEW COMMENT PERIOD ON DRAFT SEA REPORT CHAPTERS (25 April 2019 – 24 June 2019)